Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
If the Antara was as bad as some on here would have us believe, this forum would be busier than a call girl's knicker elastic.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Inchindown said:
If the Antara was as bad as some on here would have us believe, this forum would be busier than a call girl's knicker elastic.
That's really funny I like that

Apart from that it has been really slow been board looking for something to read

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm quite happy with the Antara, I'm puzzled why they named it after a Peruvian pan-pipe but it sounds OK.

I have a button that I haven't a clue what it does, the top one on the left of the steering wheel, can someone confirm this is not a moan inducer, my logic says I'm happy and I've never pressed that button, others moan a bit and they may have pressed that button.

Should I ignore it?

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
If it's the one I think it is it's for changing your stero to cd

·
Registered
213 Posts
Correct Wilma, Page 9 of the infotainment manual (Infotainment manual - Antara, v.7 (rev ), en-GB) states: Change Audio Source. The one below it is for the phone and the thumbwheel to the left does 'set-up' type stuff and navigates the BC.
That said, messing about with the buttons can, and often does, produce a moaning effects - normally from the missus in the passenger seat complaining about"messing around withthe buttons!".

-LaZ-

Edited by: Lazarus

·
Registered
104 Posts
Grumps said:
Its very quiet around here. Everyone's Antara is going well.

I have had my first issue. All the dials and indicators went dead the other day. Disconnected the battery and hey presto, all reset.

Andy

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Lazarus said:
Correct Wilma, Page 9 of the infotainment manual (Infotainment manual - Antara, v.7 (rev ), en-GB) states: Change Audio Source. The one below it is for the phone and the thumbwheel to the left does 'set-up' type stuff and navigates the BC.
That said, messing about with the buttons can, and often does, produce a moaning effects - normally from the missus in the passenger seat complaining about "messing around with the buttons!".

-LaZ-
All men love to annoy the wife through touching things they shouldn't ( bloody pests )

·
Registered
220 Posts
I, for one, am a bit quieter as I am attending a conference in Lisbon.

I drove down from Vigo on Monday morning - a five hour trip and Spantara really behaved well. The car is so comfortable I arrived here in a better state than when I left Spain.

From here, I am heading on down to Gibralter via Merida and Cordoba. I will be posting the voyage data later on.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Drive safe and enjoy it as the weather is pants here
in sunny Scotland

1 - 12 of 12 Posts