Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening All,

Hoping someone can help me... Does anybody know what size wipers I need to buy for the front and back of a 2012 antara? Also what size bulbs for headlights and main beams as I want to upgrade because I don't find the factory lights bright enough.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I have just fitted a 12" rear wiper blade to my 2013 model. I got it from ebay for an Astra and did not fit but I removed the rubber wiper and it fitted my blade assembly.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Surely you can just measure the wipers on the car? I just bought some up-rated bulbs for mine (H7) as the standard bulbs are quite poor. I will report on the improvement once fitted and trialled 😊

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Hi, My blades were £3.98

·
Registered
78 Posts
24" drivers side16" passengers side
12" rear

its all in the owners manual - check flea bay as you can get all three for less than a £10 note

·
Registered
78 Posts
The hardest part about repacing any of the bulbs is the radiator guard and all the plastic screws. Half of them snapped when I changed one of mine and their a bugger to get replacements. Ended up using some halfords ones.

The bulb itself is a easy enough when the light unit is removed from the front, relocates easily, just remember to only hand tightend the 3 bolts that hold it in position.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts