Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tezza999 said:
i bought some off ebay looked really good but only lasted a day and someone nicked them off my car

Can you remember what brand they were tezza? and did fit fit just front or front & rear?

·
Registered
257 Posts
I have heki ones fitted to front, have been on since December no problems. So if you need to see what they look like in flesh, let me know when next in Berwick
Edited by: HoneyMonster

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HoneyMonster said:
I have heki ones fitted to front, have been on since December no problems. So if you need to see what they look like in flesh, let me know when next in Berwick

Thanks

I've looked at those but they only seem to do front, I'd prefer front & rear.

I'm looking at ClimAir, full set for approx £85.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I had a full set of Climairs fitted to my Antara

These along with a full set of VX rubbermats including VX rubberboot mat now take pride of place in a pile in the corner of my garage

·
Registered
26 Posts
<h1 ="it-ttl" id="itemTitle" itemprop="name">VAUXHALL ANTARA 5 DOOR 2007-UPTEAM HEKO WIND DEFLECTORS TINTED 2 ps set £26.35 off ebay</h1>fitted inside window seal

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
piddy said:
I had a full set of Climairs fitted to my Antara

These along with a full set of VX rubbermats including VX rubberboot mat now take pride of place in a pile in the corner of my garage

Why Piddy, were they no good? any pics with them fitted?

·
Registered
77 Posts
All the accessories were good they were just let down by the car.
I hated the vehicle, buying it was a big mistake so I sold it in August this year when it was 10 month old.

Best thing I ever did, hence " the pile in the corner "

Edited by: piddy

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
piddy said:
All the accessories were good they were just let down by the car.
I hated the vehicle, buying it was a big mistake so I sold it in August this year when it was 10 month old.

Best thing I ever did, hence " the pile in the corner "

Thanks for that Piddy.

·
Registered
77 Posts
The side steps are Irmscher not those badly fitting cheap Chinese monkey metal ones off Ebay.

I was in such a rush to get rid of the vehicle I didn't have time to take the sidesteps off so some body copped for £700 worth

1 - 12 of 12 Posts