Antara Owners Club banner

Will there be a meet??

6K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  kiego 
#1 ·
Hi All,

Will you guys be organising a meet anytime soon?

Nathan

#16 ·
Hi all. Just wondered whether anyone fancied trying some regional meets then work up to an annual meet. Then again there may only be one or two owners in certain areas, this may look a little strange in the obligatory B and Q car park with the burnouts replaced with a nice cup of coffee!! There could be an option of a weekend at a caravan site for those who tow. My area would be the North East with the possibility of Durham as a meeting place. Would provide a beautiful back drop for some pics.

#19 ·
Well i tried once before to start a meeting for us Antara owners. The only problem ispeople say they will go and then dont turn up or just dont want to join.
I tried meeting at Durham and i got one person turn up.

How many antara owners are there in the north east??I would be happy to try again as im alwaysup for a meet to talk to like minded people!! Im also a keen photographer so getting a few Antaras together with their owners would be great!!

What do you lot think??

#21 ·
How many north east members?
Just a follow up to 'how many caravans'. Do any north east members fancy trying a meet up somewhere. Depending on numbers will determine the venue. As there is no way of finding out where people are I thought this might be a good starting place. Tell me what you think.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.