Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have a 2016 2.2 CDTI 2WD which came with washer jet issues. The rear ones used to dribble fluid so it just ran down the windscreen, now they don't work at all. The front ones: driver's side not working, I pulled the jet out and it is disconnected from the hose. When I activate the washer, fluid drips down inside the engine bay so I assume the pump works. The passenger's side one dribbles fluid to a distance of about 1cm and is connected to the hose so I'm guessing blocked jet.

How do I get to the hoses? The jets are housed in a big plastic part which spans the width of the engine bay and appears to be held in place by:
  • the windscreen wipers
  • a set of plastic screws with two parts, a screw and 4 'teeth' which look like they need to be pushed together to pull the whole thing out of the hole

Has anyone removed this part before, it looks like a big job! Any tips appreciated!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update: I figured out how to remove the trim screws and reconnected the driver's side hose. New jets needed but at least I now know the pump works. Message me if you need help with this! 😀

1 - 2 of 2 Posts