Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just having a senior moment could someone explain how to upload photos because just at the moment I'm pulling hair out what I've got.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Hi Pete,
When you open the post/reply window, you will see a small icon on the top row which looks like a tree. When you click on that the image the upload dialogue box will open.

To upload an image from your computer, press the browse button. Search on your computer for the image you want to upload and press open. You will go back to the upload dialogue. Now click on the upload button to upload the image to the forum.

When the upload is finished, there will be a preview of it shown on the right side. If you're happy to proceed, press the ok button to insert the photo at the location of your cursor in the reply box.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Inchindown a big thank you for your help, I was using the quick reply message box when i should have used the Post Reply message box again big thanks.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Retired Pete said:
Inchindown a big thank you for your help, I was using the quick reply message box when i should have used the Post Reply message box again big thanks.
On the Quick Reply box there is an icon which looks like an arrow. Pressing that will open the full reply box.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.