Antara Owners Club banner

Updates on the old DPF issues

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Dave47 
#1 ·
I'd love to know how people are getting on with all their regens, is everyone happy or are they still causing problems?
I myself haven't had the light on for over 3000 miles and can't remember the time before that, we only do 5 to 10 mile journeys in it and once every two weeks have a 20 mile drive down the motorway, has anyone else had this lack of regens?

#2 ·
Have now had my Antara 12 months, done 12k milesand only had the regen light on once, even then I didn't know it had failed regens until the light came on. Still doing regen every 500+ miles but no problems, BC says average mpg from new 30.2, I'mhappy with that.

#4 ·
Had mine just over two years now, only had the light on once which was of my doing, ie a lot of very short journeys. A quick blast down the M56 and all was well.Most of the time you are completely unaware of the regens, it just gets on with them.When I notice one via theBC I tend to resettrip B then when I check again I usually find that it is reading 1000+ miles so obviously I have missed another. Yes occasionally I stop and the fan roars on, but again it just gets on with it the next time I am out and about.
I wish I could ignore the fuel consumption as well, I can only dream of some of the figures quoted on here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.