Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
I was under the impression that to reset the whole TPMS system you needed a scan tool but I've also read that you can prompt the sensor into a recalibration mode by rapidly changing the tyre pressure while it's stationary by 1.2 psi. Have you tried letting the affected tyre down a couple of pounds and then re-inflating it at the garage? You should hear a horn chirp if it has happened.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Have a l👀K
Vauxhall Antara TPMS reset: -

1) Apply parking brake. Turn ignition to ON position with engine OFF
2) Press and hold the unlock and lock buttons (at the same time) on the key fob until horn sounds and then nearside front indicator will become illuminated.
3) Starting with nearside front tyre increase/decrease tyre pressure until horn sounds.
4) After horn sounds proceed as in step 3 for the next 3 sensors in the following order: Offside front, Offside rear then Nearside rear - indicators will illuminate in that order showing which tyre needs to be pressurised/depressurised. After doing Nearside rear tyre the horn will sound twice.
5) Turn ignition to OFF position to exit the learn mode.
Adjust all tyres to required pressure. 👍Edited by: Bigjohnsparky

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have a l👀K
Vauxhall Antara TPMS reset: -

1) Apply parking brake. Turn ignition to ON position with engine OFF
2) Press and hold the unlock and lock buttons (at the same time) on the key fob until horn sounds and then nearside front indicator will become illuminated.
3) Starting with nearside front tyre increase/decrease tyre pressure until horn sounds.
4) After horn sounds proceed as in step 3 for the next 3 sensors in the following order: Offside front, Offside rear then Nearside rear - indicators will illuminate in that order showing which tyre needs to be pressurised/depressurised. After doing Nearside rear tyre the horn will sound twice.
5) Turn ignition to OFF position to exit the learn mode.
Adjust all tyres to required pressure. 👍Edited by: Bigjohnsparky
Just done this on mine..Worked a treat.Garage just looked at me blankley.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just done this on mine..Worked a treat.Garage just looked at me blankley.
HI ADRIAN , MY ANTARA IS 2013 MODEL . FRONT NEARSIDE TYRE PRESSURE READING 23 PSI ALL OTHER THREE 31 PSI , THE TYRE ARE NEW AS ARE THE VALVES THE TYRE IS ACTUALLY HOLDING 31 PSI ,, I SUSPECT SENSOR RELAY FAULT BETWEEN SENSOR AND DASH READER , HOW CAN I FIX THIS PLEASE ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED , REGARDS MOZZ

1 - 7 of 7 Posts