Just done this on mine..Worked a treat.Garage just looked at me blankley.Have a l👀K
Vauxhall Antara TPMS reset: -
1) Apply parking brake. Turn ignition to ON position with engine OFF
2) Press and hold the unlock and lock buttons (at the same time) on the key fob until horn sounds and then nearside front indicator will become illuminated.
3) Starting with nearside front tyre increase/decrease tyre pressure until horn sounds.
4) After horn sounds proceed as in step 3 for the next 3 sensors in the following order: Offside front, Offside rear then Nearside rear - indicators will illuminate in that order showing which tyre needs to be pressurised/depressurised. After doing Nearside rear tyre the horn will sound twice.
5) Turn ignition to OFF position to exit the learn mode.
Adjust all tyres to required pressure. 👍Edited by: Bigjohnsparky
HI ADRIAN , MY ANTARA IS 2013 MODEL . FRONT NEARSIDE TYRE PRESSURE READING 23 PSI ALL OTHER THREE 31 PSI , THE TYRE ARE NEW AS ARE THE VALVES THE TYRE IS ACTUALLY HOLDING 31 PSI ,, I SUSPECT SENSOR RELAY FAULT BETWEEN SENSOR AND DASH READER , HOW CAN I FIX THIS PLEASE ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED , REGARDS MOZZJust done this on mine..Worked a treat.Garage just looked at me blankley.