Antara Owners Club banner
81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks Dave,We are going down to the Med in Languodoc, having done the Loire Valley and the Auvergne. Coming back through Dorgogne, Vendee Brittany and Normandy, yup will use some diesel and Wynns DPF cleaner, but then the Kia was not the most economical. Cheers again.

Peter

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I had the sorento it towed the van great .would have like another .but they are too dear .
But I like the Antara it does the same job .after all they are all a tin box on 4wheels

·
Registered
38 Posts
I suffered a stroke in November and am starting to walk again albeit with a stick. I drive an automatic 2.2SE NAV. Once I can throw the stick away will I be able to return to driving or do I need to take another driving test. I originally passed my test in 1966 so have 'grandfathers' rights regarding towing.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I belive you get a letter from dr to say you are fit to drive .did you tell the dvla if not keep quite or it will be hard to get the liecense reinstated

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a 2012 164 snav manual. Just put new tyres on the rear, oroginals did 53000, and still suitable for emergencies. New ones on front at 39000, 1 was still usable, other punctured so put 2 new ones on. Well satisfied with car except position of sat nav and regenerating every 400-500 miles while doing short journeys.Average mpg solo 40-48, with tuning chip.

81 - 89 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.