Antara Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still pawing over specifications, still umming and ahhing about whether I should go for a high spec diesel or 'spec up' a base petrol model with nav, front and rear sensors and Dab. However, the brochure and VX website mention that the Diamond and SE Nav have electrically adjustable drivers seat, but there is no mention of any adjustment on an Exclusiv model, can anyone confirm for me what adjustment there is please? Not bothered if it is electrically adjusted, but is there height adjustment?

Many thanks

Phil

·
Registered
586 Posts
Just taken delivery of diesel exclusive, drivers seat has height adjustment, not electric though, only thing I am disappointed with is a lack of trip computer on FWD model, I looked at petrol but mpg only in high teens!! Hope this helps.

·
Registered
28 Posts
My 2012 SE NAV only has manual drivers seat adjustment and it does include up and down movement , the spec seems to be specific to individual cars rather than models for some weird reason.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
My SE NAV 2013 has electric hight adjustment as well as well as the drivers seat., heated great for a sore back or cold morning , trip computer, climate control dual control air con, etc

·
Registered
472 Posts
Andrewberry said:
Just taken delivery of diesel exclusive, drivers seat has height adjustment, not electric though, only thing I am disappointed with is a lack of trip computer on FWD model, I looked at petrol but mpg only in high teens!! Hope this helps.

Some owners have had their BC activated, check with vx. Welcome to the forum

1 - 6 of 6 Posts