Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi any one know where I can get a spare wheel for my new 63 reg antara look on ebay and can not find 19inch any help would be appreciate any help

·
Registered
405 Posts
Hi Tyson,
I think that you will find most if not all the answers to your question elsewhere on the forum.

Good luck whatever you decide.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I needed a spare and I have just bought set of four alloys for 2011 awd antara. Three for sale with tyres on. 235/55/R18. All very good condition. Any caravaners out there who want a full spare? £145 each plus carriage or buyer collect from Somerset. (£270 without a tyre from vauxhall).

·
Registered
782 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Inchindown said:
chrisg said:
The wheel isn't the problem, it's virtually impossible to find a spacesaver tyre.
Hi, it comes with the tyre. Am I missing something.

·
Registered
782 Posts
chrisg said:
Inchindown said:
chrisg said:
The wheel isn't the problem, it's virtually impossible to find a spacesaver tyre.
Hi, it comes with the tyre. Am I missing something.
Assuming it's genuine it should be OK, but you can get a full size 16 inch wheel and tyre for about the same price. In my view the full size 16 inch is a better option and you don't have the speed restriction you get with a spacesaver wheel.

If you are going to be towing, then a full size spare wheel is almost essential.

·
Registered
365 Posts
My full size 16in wheel and tyre cost me about £20 less than the spacesaver wheel and tyre so no comparison to me as I use my car for towing.

Chris.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Hi, Yes that's the way I have gone. A full size steel wheel with a 215/70x16 tyre, as I tow a caravan and don't like the idea of a space saver spare even though manufacturers say that they are OK for towing

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I also required spare wheel for my 2013 FWD and bought 4 x 17" alloys with tyres (235/55 r 17 ) and have 3 for sale at £140 + carraige or pick up at home. Thealloys are in brilliant condition with only 4 months use on the tyres.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts