Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, thanks for letting me join the group, I am tomorrow about to look at two antaras with the view to buy one of them, one is a 2015 Antara diamond 2-wheel drive for £5495 and 75000, the other is a 2011 Antara exclusiv 2wd with 79000 for £4000,can Someone inform me as a newbie the difference in spec between Diamond and Exclusive besides the full leather interior on the diamond,Also as they have similar mileage is the Diamond really worth £1500 more for no other reason than 4 years younger with full leather,I realise top spec is the SE but they are so im told only available in AWD which im not keen on.Thanks everyone for any input.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everybody, thanks for letting me join the group, I am tomorrow about to look at two antaras with the view to buy one of them, one is a 2015 Antara diamond 2-wheel drive for £5495 and 75000, the other is a 2011 Antara exclusiv 2wd with 79000 for £4000,can Someone inform me as a newbie the difference in spec between Diamond and Exclusive besides the full leather interior on the diamond,Also as they have similar mileage is the Diamond really worth £1500 more for no other reason than 4 years younger with full leather,I realise top spec is the SE but they are so im told only available in AWD which im not keen on.Thanks everyone for any input.
Hi
I'm new to this group too. I have a 2010 Antara CDTi Exclusive, which I have had for 1 year. When bought it had 91K on the clock, immaculate condition FSH etc and cost me £2800 - I think the 2011 one may be a little overpriced? On your other point I don't think the extra £1500 is unreasonable for a car 4 years newer and with higher spec.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts