Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening,anyone have problems connecting this phone to the in car bluetooth...To Antara radioEdited by: sean62

·
Registered
163 Posts
&the Lumia 920
for me, connects but no steering wheel controls, have to use the touchscreen...

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Hi Sean sorry didnt see your post earlier. I have a Z2 and have no problem connecting but my Antara has a Clarion head unit.

The only issue I have found is connecting to a parrot setup in my other car. It connects for hands free but I cant get the audio to work to play music using the throw feature.

Other than that its the best phone I have had.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeh phone still impresses me,when I try to connect my phone, the connection pop up appears for a split second then disapears

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi

I have the 920 and it works ok with the steering wheel controls. The thing I struggle with is the automated text messaging when it gives the options to reply or not as it never picks up my voice instructions. Same for voicemails.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi Sean, I have the Z3 and the 1st gen Antara and it connected straight away, just need to remember to make the phone visible and put in the right pin code

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bean010 said:
Hi Sean, I have the Z3 and the 1st gen Antara and it connected straight away, just need to remember to make the phone visible and put in the right pin code

Hi,what radio is in your Antara ,we have the 62 plate SE NAV .Is there a code to enter into the radio its self, i'm not a techy especially when it comes to this .

·
Registered
74 Posts
Factory fit DVD 100 unit.I had to get my phone to find the car as it would find it the other way round, get the car to start searching then get the phone to connect, it asks for the code on the phone which you need to get from the car before hand. It was in the phone setting in the car under passcode if that makes sense, im not great at explaining as you may have gathered lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bean010 said:
Factory fit DVD 100 unit.I had to get my phone to find the car as it would find it the other way round, get the car to start searching then get the phone to connect, it asks for the code on the phone which you need to get from the car before hand. It was in the phone setting in the car under passcode if that makes sense, im not great at explaining as you may have gathered lol
Thanks for your help much appreciated will give it another try . You did a good job of explaining

·
Registered
5 Posts
My wife's antara she got 2 days ago had no problem connecting the z2 to the car bluetooth and pared the device with the car music incoming calls etc ....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts