Antara Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read some old topics re side steps.
Just bought new 2016 model.
Thinking of adding side steps.

Anyone had recent install without issues.

At what cost and what supplier.

Edited by: Sefton of Stockport

·
Registered
195 Posts
Really easy. If it say they fit the Antara then it's under an hours job. Bolt holes a ready to fit too.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Don't for get to tell your insurance company when you fit them .
They need to now

·
Registered
3 Posts
I used to know a seff from Stockport years ago .... I wonder if its you .... and I've just bought a 2015 antara and I'm about to have my running boards fitted.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello to all.
I am having a problem with my side steps - I bought a nice set from ebay saying they fit the 2006 onwards but they don't!! My 2013 SE nav has mudflaps so the steps are too long and the brackets at the rear need to be different as there is a different shape around the sill and rear wheel arch. I did notice on Bragans web site that you can get 2012 to 2016 steps but out of stock. I take it 2006 onwards just won't fit. Any advice on this please.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello to all.
I am having a problem with my side steps - I bought a nice set from ebay saying they fit the 2006 onwards but they don't!! My 2013 SE nav has mudflaps so the steps are too long and the brackets at the rear need to be different as there is a different shape around the sill and rear wheel arch. I did notice on Bragans web site that you can get 2012 to 2016 steps but out of stock. I take it 2006 onwards just won't fit. Any advice on this please.
Hi there yours will likely fit the 2 litre version I fitted side bars on my 61 plate 2.2 and fitted with out a problem

1 - 9 of 9 Posts