Antara Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Manchester area as know they be way to much to post...CASH waiting!!!
Also fancy the Irmscher all black grill..Face lift 2012 model please...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry I don't understand, are you saying you have a set of these or that you are the owner of jsgdirect?
Are they new or used? If you are saying you have a set of these and you're selling them off your car, how much please?
Sorry but a newby to the site so apologies if it should be common knowledge that I should know you own JSG!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So not for sale then...?
I've seen some on ebay for £159 which look the same should I go for new...but thought I'd see if anyone had any good used ones first...
Yours looks great BTW, I'm always polishing mine...being black it only looks good clean...

·
Registered
96 Posts
R055Y said:
Manchester area as know they be way to much to post...CASH waiting!!!
Also fancy the Irmscher all black grill..Face lift 2012 model please...
Due to the imminent arrival of a new vehicle, I have a pair of JSG Side Bars for sale, as already mentioned on this thread. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-ANTARA-2013-STAINLESS-STEEL-SIDE-STEPS-SIDE-BARS-NON-DRILL-FITMENT-/261269537217?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3AAntara&hash=item3cd4e0c1c1They have only been on my 2012 Antara SE Navfor around5 Months or so, and are in Excellent used condition, with no major marks or scratches at all, and would probably look even better after half an hour`s polishing with a bit of Autosol !!. These JSG side steps/bars have 3 x fixing brackets, and are VERY sturdy. I weigh well over 18 stone, and I can stand on them, and bounce up and down all day, and they wont go anywhere !!.They are off the car, and ready for collection, with all necessary brackets and nuts/bolts etc. The bracket on the n/side rear has also had the slightmodification carried out as necessary, so these are obviously now a straight bolt on fit, with no other works required. I can see that you are in the Manchester area, but I`m only 5 mins off J9 M6, so less than an hour away from you. If you are seriously interested, I`ll let them goat just £100.00, which is less thanhalf of what they would cost you new from JSG, including their P & P charges. Please let me know asap, before I put them on general sale.

Edited by: Isaac Hunt

·
Registered
96 Posts
Provisionally SOLD to R055Y pending collection !!.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Side Bars now collected and paid for as arranged. Thanks R055Y.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
and fitted...in the rain!! lookin good...thanks Dave sorry we missed seeing the Dog!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts