Antara Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Thought I`d post a quickie, as I`m in the market for some A1 Condition Side Bars, and a full set of Genuine Vauxhall Mud Flaps, for my 62 Plate Antara SE Nav. You never know your luck, and "if yow dow ask, yow dow get" !!.

I`ve now ordered a set of Side Bars/Steps, so just need the mudflaps !!.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261200360676

Edited by: Isaac Hunt

·
Registered
215 Posts
just read the neg feed back as there are some about that dont line up with the sill of the body

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
smino said:
just read the neg feed back as there are some about that dont line up with the sill of the body
Yes I know. I`m just hoping that as per their sales pitch, any earlier fitting problems have now been sorted out !!.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Isaac Hunt said:
smino said:
Yes I know. I`m just hoping that as per their sales pitch, any earlier fitting problems have now been sorted out !!.

Hi Isaac, did you end up getting these and have you fitted them yet?

They look really nice just wondering what the fitting was like?

Thanks

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JFDM said:
Isaac Hunt said:
smino said:

Hi Isaac, did you end up getting these and have you fitted them yet?

They look really nice just wondering what the fitting was like?

Thanks
Have a look at my last post in the "Faults& Fixes" section.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My mate has just put a set of side bars on ebay they are round and stainless they look like irmscher they are only 3 months old he can be contacted on 01424871559 if interested

1 - 8 of 8 Posts