Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Not sure, but what I do know is that I'd never use the interior cleaner they use - as soon as any water gets on it e.g. from an open door it runs everywhere and leaves your dash / doors all streaky. Not good.

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
I wouldnt. All these protections sold by dealers for new cars and so called one coat does all and you never have to polish again are rubbish. Better to polish and wax a couple of times a year with a quality wax.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, thanks for all your opinions and advice. I have used showroom shine before but this is my first 'brand new car' so I had concerns. Decision not made but, but leaning towards in depth car clean 3 times a year. Doing it proper with water etc. lol.
Once again thanks for your input.

·
Registered
147 Posts
The only time I will even think about getting back to a "showroom shine" will be when I want to sell it. Until then, its the local IMO car wash for me maybe 5 times a year. Next wash due in the spring when they stop putting salt on the roads!

·
Registered
121 Posts
AntaraMatt said:
They specifically advise that you don't use it on the windscreen, might be something to do with glare etc?
Hmm, I saw a demo video at a retailer of it at the weekend (hence my interest) and it said that it could be used on all surfaces including the glass. Weird!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts