Antara Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Looking good Brian and I agree the best looking colour.

Looks different with the brown interior.

Please don't upset John by parking next to him in the supermarket carpark since he only has the exclusiv model.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Me you and John need to meet with our white Antara's that would look funny, I nearly got wiped out
Today when I was out with mine, you would not believe this if you wanted to ? The other car was a black antara, who cut out on me , I was driving along and she just cut across me from a side street , she just missed my drivers front end..
Brian enjoy your car looking good, and a brill colour if I say so myself lol

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Grumps said:
Looking good Brian and I agree the best looking colour.

Looks different with the brown interior.

Please don't upset John by parking next to him in the supermarket carpark since he only has the exclusiv model.

Dont worry Grumps, we keep the exclusiv models to the back of the car park out of sight

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats awfulWilma, us Anatara owners should be looking out for each other not cutting each other up

she has probably given you a fright as well.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
brian84 said:
Thats awful Wilma, us Anatara owners should be looking out for each other not cutting each other up 

she has probably given you a fright as well.
it did so I got my husband to drive the rest of the way home, if it would have happened I would have bloody killed her once she would have got out the car to exchange details . Did you enjoy your car today what dealer did you get yours from?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I really liked the saddle brown, my volvo had charcoal so wanted a wee change, the only thing i'm not sure about is the "wood trim" I think the aluminium would have gone well with it

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Very nice hope you enjoy driving her , it looks different with the brown interior, I got dark because of the dog and daughter, but I would have liked a lighter color
Looking good. All the best

·
Registered
659 Posts
Hi Brian, your car looks stunning and it does look different with the brown interior

I'll just park my car on Manse Road and walk across to Asda so that I don't bring down the tone of the car park when your Antara is parked in there

·
Registered
195 Posts
WoW NICE leather. Ours is the same but black half leather. Not seen that befor! :)

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Fergie said:
She wanted a white Antara,I wanted black..us men don`t often win,but this was gonna be my day.Black it was.
That was the same as us when we were buying the Chevrolet Captiva last year and huddy won, that's why he bought me the white Antara because I kept nagging

1 - 19 of 19 Posts