Antara Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have a 2012 Antara recently I have not been able to enter any destinations into the satnav, all the fields remain grey has anyone got a remedy to correct this fault'

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Hi Chris and welcome to the Antara forum. I don't have Sat Nav on mine but it's quite a common thing apparently. If you type Sat Nav into the search box at the top of the page you'll find a number of threads about it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Chris I have a dealer fitted clarion I did have a few problems when I first got my antara. I disconnected the battery overnight which solved the problem. If the minions who look after electrical system have a meltdown and start making things go wrong this is what I do after checking fuses connections ect. You will have to reset radio channel's but it may fix your problem with a complete reset. Hope you get it sorted

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I have a 2012 Antara recently I have not been able to enter any destinations into the satnav, all the fields remain grey has anyone got a remedy to correct this fault'
Hi we have A 2012 SE Nav with the same fault did you find a fix?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts