Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi AllJust brought my second Antara 2.2 CDTI 16v Diamond would like to add the sat nav to it. buttold I couldn't buy it separate from the car is this true? if not what make and model can I get to fit and do I need to get it fitted by Vauxhall for the computer side of things.
Regards Chappy.

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
You can fit any double din sat nav or entertainment unit into your Antara and no you will be much cheaper going to a local auto electrician or even better get a mobile one to come to you. To be honest most dealers subcontract this type of work anyway.

Im also not a fan of the position of the sat nav screen given the choice a tom tom would be a better option with a cheaper head unit for music and bluetooth for your phone calls if thats needed.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I have the standard vauxhall sat nav and it is not to good . Very slow and not up to date with post codes . I have a tom tom camper / caravan not cheap but very good. I would have a good look at one before you buy .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.