Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just had to replace my mobile phone and bought a Samsung GT=C3590 phone, the device has blue tooth and I am having trouble to pair with the Car HF Unit, any sujestions as to how to sort this problem would be greatly appriciated.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hello mate, I've had trouble connecting with a few phones in the Antara, even my iPhone 5S. It seems to be a matter of trial and error.
I've had success with some by making the phonediscoverable first and then searching for it from the car's unit; others work better the other way around (searching for Car Hifi from the phone); All of them though, connected better after having had the 'remembered'car-phone unit removed from the list of devices in the mobile phone, restarting the phone and having a 'fresh' go.
-LaZ-

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Mate
I have tried both of these though I will reboot the phone as you sujest, it is a right pain.

The phone shop I went to for advice said that the old phone was'nt able to connect, I told him it was brand new and a week old, he did'nt know where to look, lol

David

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.