Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just sharing a pic of my new running boards which i"m really impressed with.Found these on Ebay and was concerned about them fitting 2014 model,but they fitted like a glove with no adjustment needed.

</br>

·
Registered
77 Posts
AntaraMatt said:
They look really smart! Do Vauxhall offer a genuine set?

Yes they do. They're from Irmscher and it'll rip a big hole in your wallet. Last I looked it was something like £700 for the set.

·
Registered
8 Posts
They look really good and I've seen the same ones on eBay, in fact they use the same photo. I've just picked up a new 2015 model and am after some side steps, have you any idea if you can still fit front mud-flaps with these, I've heard there are some models of side step that you can't and with the plastic bits fitting in to the trim?Cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
After much searching I've just ordered a set of these from Direct 4x4. Saw the same ones on an Antara last week, looked fantastic. Not the cheapest I've seen, but not the most expensive either, £224 inc postage. Expecting them to arrive later this week so will post some photos when fitted.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
AntaraMatt said:
It probably won't add much to your premium but worth telling them. They can be slippery at the best of times should you need to claim.
My thoughts exactly. But sorted.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes, took a couple of hours at the most on my own. Fairly easy to fit, no modifications needed. The tricky part was getting the plastic inserts out of the pre drilled and threaded holes the brackets fit to. Just put a couple of bricks down in front of both wheels on the side I was fil=tting and rode a=car on to them to give a little more clearance to get under and fit the bolts. easy enough job and make washing the Antara much easier.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.