Antara Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all, Can anyone recommend a rubber boot mat for the Antara? there's quite a few on ebay, dont want to pay a fortune for one tho, just to keep muddy mountain biking stuff off the carpet.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I was looking at them the other day, the genuine reversible Antara one looks really lovely, but is nearly £100!! I am gonna have a word with the my VX dealer and see if he can do me a deal on one. Failing that it is a £30 ebay job, bought one for my S-max and it did the job and fitted OK, but was a bit flimsy.

Anyone got the reversible VX one? Is it great quality and worth the money?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hi Pete I do a lot of mountainbiking as well and I use one of these... http://rhinoukbootlinersltd.co.uk/vauxhall-boot-area-only-2855-p.asp<div abp="1106">
A little more expensive but it covers the sides and up the back of the rear seats. I have 3 dogs as well so everything stays clean. I have a boot tray I got of ebay for about £30 which , this stays in the boot good for shopping etc. The VX one is too expensive for what it is.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I have a genuine Antara rubber mat for sale £40 inc postage ono

·
Registered
103 Posts
Old thread I know.. but I have the reversible genuine Antara boot mat (thick carpet one side with 'Antara' stitched into it and rubber on the other side) and it is really lovely quality.... if a little expensive. I paid about £70 for it from my Vauxhall dealer.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I looked at the genuine and authentic Vx boot liner today, very nice and they are expensive but the killer is I have nowhere to put it when not using it.

Option 2 is the 'picnic rug' which has a waterproof back and very cheap from forecourt of accessory shop.
Ideal for muddy wet dog.
But the big advantage is it can be folded or rolled and slung in under the floor of the boot

1 - 7 of 7 Posts