Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I started the engine this morning, it sounded like it was 'misfiring' and continued to run rough upon driving. Several stops and starts during a small run out didn't cure it.

There isn't a particularly noticable loss of power or performance, but it 'lumps & shudders' a bit when it's ticking over and sounds a bit rough when driving at about 30mph - I don't want to take it out on a long run or push it too hard in case it's something serious. I'll obviously take it into a garage but wondered if anyone has any idea what it might be?

2014 Antara Diamond 2.2CDTi

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
When I started the engine this morning, it sounded like it was 'misfiring' and continued to run rough upon driving. Several stops and starts during a small run out didn't cure it.

There isn't a particularly noticable loss of power or performance, but it 'lumps & shudders' a bit when it's ticking over and sounds a bit rough when driving at about 30mph - I don't want to take it out on a long run or push it too hard in case it's something serious. I'll obviously take it into a garage but wondered if anyone has any idea what it might be?

2014 Antara Diamond 2.2CDTi
UPDATE: I have tried dozens of garages - Vauxhall Main Dealers and local independents......nobody can give me an appointment to diagnose for weeks! The earliest offered so far is w/c 15th November, with the average available being early December. I don't know what the problem is - everywhere is booked solid and they're all saying they're ridiculously busy. I don't really know what to do with the car now - until I can get it looked at I don't know if it's ok to drive (it's driving ok but is rough on tickover). Anyone got any ideas what it could be, from personal experience?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts