Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone has retrofitted cruise? I have just collected my 2012 'Diamond' FWD and from other forums see this appears to be a very simple operation of just fitting the cruise stalk as the car has the 'gubbins' already set, any experiences?

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Skiddyd said:
Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone has retrofitted cruise? I have just collected my 2012 'Diamond' FWD and from other forums see this appears to be a very simple operation of just fitting the cruise stalk as the car has the 'gubbins' already set, any experiences?

That's a bt tight of Vauxhall not to fit it as standard to all Antaras but I shouldn't be surprised since they think the fuel computer should be classed as an extra

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Grumps, don't get me started on the trip computer debacle
! although I have had a good quote from a techy on another forum to get the BC (trip computer) activated

·
Registered
10 Posts
It did really bamboozle me the random whats included and not included of the Antara world! Seems salesmen are also confused as told many things you describe as being standard!

·
Registered
5 Posts
skiddyd...can you let me know how I get the trip computer retro fitted as it is not on my antara which I have just bought on a 12 plate. the dealer I bought it from advertised it as having this hence my purchase. they are now trying to get it retro fitted for me but can only seem to source a stand alone system which I def don't want. hopefully I can point them in the right direction

·
Registered
28 Posts
Back to the first q any one got any reply

once you put the stalk on does it need a teck 2 or just activating via auto electrician
will it affect 10 year gar

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
JIMEVERETT said:
Back to the first q any one got any reply

once you put the stalk on does it need a teck 2 or just activating via auto electrician
will it affect 10 year gar
As per previous posts no just connect up and its ready to use.

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
JIMEVERETT said:
Part number for 2013 antara is gm95462610 just fitted 2012 stalk alone wil not do
Are you saying you have tried it and it didn't work or someone told you it wouldn't work?.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.