Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
Is it possible to switch Eco off such that it stays off when the key is removed from the ignition? Likewise, can the CD40 infotainment system be made to remember that 'random CD' has been selected?

Finally, anyway to remove the need to press the unlock switch to open the boot when you leave the car?

Frustrating quirks.

Thank you

Eamon

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
To not put alarm I believe you just press key fob once .but if you press again with in5secs it put the alarm on .the first press just locks it .you have to turn the eco off every time you start the car .the stop start only comes on when car up to temp ect mine took it a week to do it .its not bad when you get use to it .

·
Registered
472 Posts
swinton said:
To not put alarm I believe you just press key fob once .but if you press again with in5secs it put the alarm on .the first press just locks it .you have to turn the eco off every time you start the car .the stop start only comes on when car up to temp ect mine took it a week to do it .its not bad when you get use to it .
Press the key fob once and the doors lock and the alarm is activated. Press again within 3 seconds and the deadlocks are activated. There is a switch above the mirror that switches off the internal sensors.
As far as I know the only way to turn off the alarm is to disconnect it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts