Not sure John. I will get around to trying the settings on the "Infotainment" sometime soon if I remember.Bigjohnsparky said:Hi briser
What sat nav or head unit have you got as you can change in to mph in menu settings if it's the touch and connect head
Just thought this info might come in handy for resetting each sensor it works as I have just reset mine
Vauxhall Antara TPMS reset: -
1) Apply parking brake. Turn ignition to ON position with engine OFF
2) Press and hold the unlock and lock buttons (at the same time) on the key fob until horn sounds and then nearside front indicator will become illuminated.
3) Starting with nearside front tyre increase/decrease tyre pressure until horn sounds.
4) After horn sounds proceed as in step 3 for the next 3 sensors in the following order: Offside front, Offside rear then Nearside rear - indicators will illuminate in that order showing which tyre needs to be pressurised/depressurised. After doing Nearside rear tyre the horn will sound twice.
5) Turn ignition to OFF position to exit the learn mode.
Adjust all tyres to required pressure. 👍Edited by: Bigjohnsparky