Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I'm looking to remove the roof bars (and refit) so I can do a black roof wrap and wondered if anyone had any idea how to do it. Its a long story but our three month old white pride and joy now has several small chips and dents on roof due to an ornament falling out of bedroom window!!!!
thanks.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hi when you look at your bars you will see on the ends they at not metal! They should just lift off, they are just covers! If I remember rightly you may need an Allen key. I had one of my roof bars replaced under warranty as it was all scratched so I saw some of what the tech at vauxhall was doing!
Hope this helps!

·
Registered
448 Posts
No idea on the bars but a word of warning if you have a dent and do a wrap it will show up just as bad, maybe with Black even worse.
I would get it sorted on insurance or worst case get hold of a good Paintless dent remover / smart repairer see what they can do.

Black roof does sound good though....

·
Registered
472 Posts
Personally I would do the repair myself depending on how bad the damage is. I would go to Halfords and get a can of spray paint, which they can colour match, small can of filler (if needed for the dents)., can of primer and some wet and dry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.