Antara Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Just had my recall work done by Arnold Clark in Stirling. I asked service manager if they could activate my BC button/trip computer at the same time as it would be connected to VX computer. I said I would be happy to cover any costs. Just had my 2013 CD40 Antara returned to my house with all the work done. Also no charge for BC activation. Antara also washed and hoovered. Very happy

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The recall was for cooling fan module. Only some 2013 models affected as far as I know. I guess it depends on your dealer but this shows that they can do it

·
Registered
44 Posts
Took our FWD into JCT600 last week for recall asked if they could activate the BC told it would cost £80 to hookup to computer after explaining to the nice young girl the car will be on the computer anyway she replied au can ask the technician.

Collected car 3 hours later told BC cannot be activate on this modell as the Bluetooth fitted for phone very confused any ideas ???????

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That doesn't make sense to me. I have Bluetooth on my Antara so I guess they are the same. Seems that the technician isn't interested or doesn't know how to activate it. I would give them a call back and tell them that it has been done to another Antara at a VX dealer. I used Arnold Clark in Stirling. Hopefully this will make them look into it for you.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Griffin

Was searching for info on activation of the BC. Just bought a used Antara from Evans Halshaw (worst decision EVER!), and know that there is no chance of them doing it for me. Spoke to AC in Stirling yesterday (as the car came from there originally and was serviced there), to make sure all the recalls were up to date - they seemed very helpful. Tempted to go there and see if they'd activate the BC. Will take it there for next service anyway.
Anyway...I have a 2WD 2013 exclusiv - is this the model they did for you?
Cheers

Edited by: chrisw24

1 - 8 of 8 Posts