Antara Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2012 4x4.
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new to this site & new to the Antara. Bought one last week & found that the rear washer has a leak somewhere in the area of the passenger side A pillar. I can hear the water squirting out & the trim on the bottom of the A pillar is stained blue which is from the washer water adative.
I've done a search on the forum & can see that this issue is common & been done to death. I could take the car back to the dealer as I do have warranty. However that means a 3 hour round trip pluse the 2 hour wait while it gets fixed.
So don't mind tackling it my self. So some questions. A number of members have mentioned that the pipework often comes off a T piece under the dash. If the pipe is only serving the rear wash where does it T off too? Secondly as the pipe must come through the bulkhead/fire wall can that be accessed by removing the glove box?
Look forward to a response, and any pointers about removing the A pillar trim.
Cheers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've just noticed the same problem with mine, i read somewhere that the pipe gets restricted due to crap from bottle blocking it, try removing pipe from one of the front washers and giving it a really good blow, this sometimes clears it saving a few bob.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts