Antara Owners Club banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The question is: which tuning box is best (if any) for my Dec. 2012 Antara Exclusive 163 AWD Auto - it's a minefield of options and prices AND naturally they all say "ours is the best -beware of poor quality immitations" Prices vary enormously too from £100 to £400 whilst most claim similar increases in bhp/torque/mpg. I was considering going down the Bluefin route but feel apprehensive about tinkering with the ECU settings so decided a removable tuning box might be best BUT WHICH ONE?? Grumps seems happy with his Racechip and ChrisJ seems equally so with his TDI box so come on guys give me a push in the right direction. The sad thing is that my average mpg at the moment is still stuck in the low 20's on ANY type of journey although I have to admit to doing mostly short trips than anything else - even so, a long dash up the motorway doesn't seem to make any difference to speak of (could it really be down to that full-size spare wheel/tyre, wheelbrace & Jack that my car is now hauling everywhere?? I've had two regens in the last 860 miles (the first at 500, then second at 860. Help please!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts