Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi thought i would let you know that i finaly fitted my race chip today....and im well impressed

What a difference its put a
on my face. It goes like a racing snake now not like a tractor,
Didn`t take long to fit it either.
havent changed any settings yet as im going to monitor it for a couple of weeks ie fuel/torque etc and see how it goes.

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Off the top of my head it is the left hand dial or the first dial. As default for my 163bhp Antara it was 9 on the first dial and C on the second. I changed the first dial up one notch from 9 which changes it to A to B and so on. So im sure my box is now set to D,C

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Been said:
Hi thought i would let you know that i finaly fitted my race chip today....and im well impressed

havent changed any settings yet as im going to monitor it for a couple of weeks ie fuel/torque etc and see how it goes.

Hi, How does the engine plastic cover come off?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
chrisg said:
Been said:

Hi, How does the engine plastic cover come off?
I have the 2007 version 150bhp and it was held down with 4, 10mm nuts.
have tried a few settings over the weekend and am still playing

as GRUMPS said its just trial and error but will let you know what setting i settle on .
but at the moment im too busy having fun

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
On the 2011 models the cover can be pulled off once you remove the oil filler cap. I personally prefer to remove the cover of the air cleaner to allow better access. Just remove the 4 screws and disconnect the plug to the air mass sensor on the air cleaner box hose. Once the screws are out Just lift it forward and you can just lift the plastic engine cover off.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Hi dont forget to tell your insurance company.some charge an admin fee to amend your policy. If you havnt let them know, you may not be insured if you need to claim
I know that LV don't charge, but you still need to declare it.
Edited by: chrisg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.