Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
i filled mine to the top on friday. Drove 3 miles on link road to m4.set the c/c to 63mph for 125miles and the average fuel cons where 35.5. then on the return i set the c/c to 69 and drove the 125 miles home and it achieved 37.9. steady traffic and 3 people. it took prob 1/4 tank there and 1/4 tank to return. so maybe a little lighter on return to achieve more mpg????

·
Registered
215 Posts
Also my car is 210bhp and se nav auto.....YES IN WHITE....car has now done 1500 miles approx and prob went thru a regen but i never seen it on the bc in lower mpg. stayed the same thro out 37/38mpg.so did it or not.had 1 regen at 512 and 968 miles...ps loved the driving and felt so nice n comfy.

Edited by: smino

·
Registered
215 Posts
And wilma we were on the same boat and collected the same week.wow hows that u live all the way up there and im all the way down here.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Im happy with mine.i had a volvo v70 2.5 tdi before i got the antara.very hards to beat averaged 40mpg.but i said to the wife if i get 30 mpg ave i will be happy. I can give a example. My daughter lives approx 160 miles away so in the volvo would use 8 gallons round trip.so if i get 30 mpg from the antara it will use10 gallons costing approx £12 more.so for the sake of £12 over 320 miles its not the end of the world.after spending £28000 on the car to have luxury and extras that other dont get for the same money in other cars to worry about £12 is a bit picky. My pennies worth thanx

·
Registered
215 Posts
Filled car to brim.set off on a round trip to my daughters.some 100 miles of motorway and 50miles of a roads.spent a week running about locally and the returned home.returned 38.9 mpg for a total trip of 386 mile.and had half tank left on return.very pleased

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.