Antara Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting the gallery going for the missus MY13 13 plate Carbon Flash Antara 2.4 FWD Exclusive.

Bought as an ex-demo from GO Vauxhall in Wimbledon with 3451 miles on the clock.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Full set of mats picked up online for a lot less than VX want for a set.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, carbon flash looks really good.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fitted front and rear mudflaps at the weekend.

Passenger side rear is fitted as well, just forgot to photo it.
Edited by: Pinkie15

·
Registered
472 Posts
Hi Pinkie 15, they certainly look good but do they stop the spray getting on the rear screen? I had some on my previous car (Kia Ceed SW)what a waste of money.

Edited by: murphy1

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi murphy1, I have absolutely no idea at the moment.

Having read a few other threads I suspect they're more to look nice/hopefully stop stone chips.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi I fitted front and rear on mine a week ago,front work well but I think the rear are a wast of time, far to small,I bought mine from Forest Gate in Corby and on the packaging the parts number was as for the Antara it also said Adam, not sure if they use the same flaps on both models.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
murphy1 said:
Hi Pinkie 15, they certainly look good but do they stop the spray getting on the rear screen? I had some on my previous car (Kia Ceed SW)what a waste of money.

Hi, I think that the rear screen gets wet from rain/spray flowing over the roof section and that down.

Edited by: chrisg

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Parked up with her "cousin":

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Pinkie15 said:

lol thats like us but opposite his is black Chevy mine is white Antara the Chevy looks good in white too what age is the Chevy is it a 12 plate

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
wilma08 said:
Pinkie15 said:

lol thats like us but opposite his is black Chevy mine is white Antara the Chevy looks good in white too what age is the Chevy is it a 12 plate

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Look good together Wilma.

Our Cappy is 63 plate, we picked her up in October last year from Arnold Clark after you pointed us in their direction with the deal they had on pre-reg LTZs.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Pinkie15 said:
Look good together Wilma.

Our Cappy is 63 plate, we picked her up in October last year from Arnold Clark after you pointed us in their direction with the deal they had on pre-reg LTZs.
Hehehe I forgot about that

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Anna got her first wash in our ownership on Sunday.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
"Reflecting" on a job well done:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
My husbands car looks brill when it's washed and polished as you see the wee reflective bites lovely for him, I always feel black is masculine don't know why

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Grumps said:
Black always looks good when its clean. If only it would stay that way

Know what you mean. At least this shade of black doesn't seem to show up the dirt too much.

wilma08 said:
... as you see the wee reflective bites [sic] ...

Same with the Snowflake white pearlescent finish on the Captiva, in the sunshine really shows off the sparkle. In overcast weather it looks a bit naff tbh, an uninspiring,flat, off-white colour.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts