Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bonded on mate sorry its abit vain but spoiler all sealed into box and gone to be sprayed can sort of remember u had to pull of some sort of tape on edge of spoiler after been sprayed then there was a kit of 2/3 packets and cans to bond it on . didn't really open that up cus wanted that to stay sealed for vauxhall to sort and fix.i can ask for you how it was done if u like im just going on what i seen hope that helps.Edited by: craigm33

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well spoiler all sprayed and looking great thanks to a mate in vauxhall now with kids off school and no work lets get old grey in to have his spoiler fitted i think be posting pics before and after.Edited by: craigm33

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well its the big day tomorrow old grey gets his spoiler fitted can't wait to see it on there would like to thank grumps for all the help and pics very useful thanks . keep ur eyes open for pics of it fitted
Edited by: craigm33

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wasn't that bad to fit really bit of time to set up that took longer than sticking it onEdited by: craigm33

·
Registered
450 Posts
Does it slot into anything or is it just bonded on? Not that I use car washes with rollers or anything but how firmly is it fixed?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Im very pleased with myself fitting it mate done a great spray job on it for me and all for fraction of a price of a new one would of cost.il give old grey a clean up weekend and take pics of it with my wind deflectors and mud flaps to show u guysEdited by: craigm33

1 - 20 of 23 Posts