Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today we put the deposit down on our very 1st caravan

It is a 2012 Swift challenger 570, we pick it up in 2 weeks as having a motor mover fitted.

I will post pics and let you know how the 1st tow goes, have to say i am excited, but also nervous but as it is only 83% on the match and has ATC as well as stabilizing hitch I am sure it will be good.

·
Registered
147 Posts
83% behind an antara! You have three things to worry about, when driving 1. Remembering how long it is 2.Remembering how wide it is 3.Remembering it is there! Have fun.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep I will, but at least the contents wont be trying to kick each other to death, not like the horse box I often tow!!!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Stevan said:
83% behind an antara! You have three things to worry about, when driving 1. Remembering how long it is 2.Remembering how wide it is 3.Remembering it is there! Have fun.
Very true, I looked down at my speedo and saw 70mph when coming back from Cornwall

I did not realise because it was so steady.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have to admit the antara is a great tow car!! and its a great mile eater. Ill be heading down to the Isle of wight at easter and for us its going to be a long drive, but i dont mind! the antara will do the journey with no problems!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts