Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cars in for its first service this week, 12 months of trouble free bliss!! I managed to knock my local dealer down from over £310 to £200 for service so am nervous about them cutting corners, was going to put mark on oil filter to check its changed, has a quick glance today couldn't see it any directions v. Much appreciated

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I provided my own oil and they charged me £109. Arnold clark,Stretford.The oil filter on the 2013 2.2 diesel is accessed from the top of the engine rear left hand side.
There is a plastic cover that needs to be popped off first. You are looking for a black plastic round cover with a nut on top approx. 3" Dia.

similar to this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Transit-V347-Car-Engine-Oil-Fuel-Filler-Filter-Tank-Cap-Cover-Lower-/190829736938?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2c6e56b3ea

Edited by: chrisg

·
Registered
147 Posts
Andrewberry said:
Cars in for its first service this week, 12 months of trouble free bliss!! I managed to knock my local dealer down from over £310 to £200 for service so am nervous about them cutting corners, was going to put mark on oil filter to check its changed, has a quick glance today couldn't see it any directions v. Much appreciated
Did they put the correct amount of oil in, being a 2.2 its about 5.5 litres. If not sure check. Common mistake at VX and Chevrolet, as they still use the 2.0 chart !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts