Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was putting some stuff away up on the rafters of my garage today, when I noticed an old dog guard I had bought many years ago for either my last Cavalier or my first Vectra. It was the type that fit into preformed sockets in the car roof and then fasten with belts to the load eyes on the boot floor.

It looked a lot like the ones you can get for the Antara, so I decided to take it down and see if it fitted.

To my total surprise, the dog guard from all those years ago fitted the Antara perfectly.

Looking on line this type of dog guard costs over £100. So I suppose my hoarding of useless stuff has paid off at last.

I wonder what else I have stuffed away in the garage. Edited by: Inchindown

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Inchindown said:
I was putting some stuff away up on the rafters of my garage today, when I noticed an old dog guard I had bought many years ago for either my last Cavalier or my first Vectra. It was the type that fit into preformed sockets in the car roof and then fasten with belts to the load eyes on the boot floor.

It looked a lot like the ones you can get for the Antara, so I decided to take it down and see if it fitted.

To my total surprise, the dog guard from all those years ago fitted the Antara perfectly.

Looking on line this type of dog guard costs over £100. So I suppose my hoarding of useless stuff has paid off at last.

I wonder what else I have stuffed away in the garage.
That's. result. Did you buy a dog guard for your Antara?.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Inchindown said:

I wonder what else I have stuffed away in the garage.

Good result Inchindown

Just be careful in the garage though......you might even find Lord Lucan or Shergar

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.