Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Just wondering if there is any interest in a north east meeting. If anyone would like to enter their location im sure a central meeting point can be arranged. Durham may be a starting place. Dont be shy lets try and have a laugh one day. Thanks for looking.Edited by: graemecan

·
Registered
450 Posts
Sunday 22nd March 2015 at 10:30am

Dalton Park, Murton County Durham SR7 9HU

Folks, as an ex Insignia owner I'm still a member of their forums. They've done a few great North East meets with 6-8 owners at each. Although I'm a traitor lol for sure now having sold my siggy I'm still of course in the VX family and asked if I could bring along my Antara to the next one... which of course is all. good. Theyre a great bunch of bloke's tbh.... so anyway... I was wondering... if we might look a bit sad with two Antara in a car park would anyone fancy joining me for a joint meet? The insignia regional organiser was fine with me coming and I'll happily ask. if anyone else wants. to come. The car park is massive so plenty of room for all.

Let me know what you think?

·
Registered
450 Posts
MrAntara12 said:
sounds good to me!
Awesome! So I wont get poked fun at by the siggy owners on my own lol (only joking - they are a sound bunch and one of them is a tech for VX who was incredibly helpful last time I went to the meet, so if you have any burning questions bring them along!

If it becomes a definite for you just PM me and I'll drop you my mobile details if it helps.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll have a look through past posts, I'm sure there is also member at Billingham. I think you might have been in touch with him. (No I'm not stalking you!!!!)

·
Registered
211 Posts
This could be the beginning of something for us!
I'll bring my fancy camera so get a few shots of us Antara owners having a meet! 😄

·
Registered
450 Posts
graemecan said:
I'll have a look through past posts, I'm sure there is also member at Billingham. I think you might have been in touch with him. (No I'm not stalking you!!!!)
I've PMd Goo1 to ask if he might be interested in coming along.

Graeme (or a mod) - any chance the title of this thread could be changed to reflect the date of the proposed meet please?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sounds like a good idea. I'm not sure how it can be done though. Any idea how many 'siggy owners' as you call them usually attend?

·
Registered
450 Posts
There's 5 siggy owners coming along so a nice turnout I think! One with a camera so I'd best clean the car eh.... who would buy a white car eh.... really

·
Registered
211 Posts
Well should be good! As long as the weather is nice ish!
Yes I will bring my camera as I'm a keen photographers in my spare time so hopefully will get a few good pictures.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts