Antara Owners Club banner

nissan qashqai

4K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  swindog 
#1 ·
So we had a nissan qashqai for a week,as our Antara was in the dealers...
What a great little machine..unbelievable economy and has reasonable acceleration ,it's very easy to drive and very comfortable.
BUT it's no Antara...it feels tinny and lacks authority on the road,it's very light and left both of us glad to get our Amtara back.Higher ride solid feel better road manners we wouldn't swap.Nissan QashQai Forum

#3 ·
Interesting to hear I was never a fan of the old Qashqai but I quite like the look of the new one. I have been meaning to pop in to the dealer to have a look. Saying that they are very common on the road around here already so maybe not for me plus its a Nissan

#5 ·
I won't be able to have another Antara when my current lease expires. The Qashqai was going to be on my shortlist, but I now see that's not available on my lease either.

This time next year I'll have to do a bit of research to see which of the awd auto cars will be available to me.

Assuming I'm alive and well at that time.

#6 ·
Inchindown said:
I won't be able to have another Antara when my current lease expires. The Qashqai was going to be on my shortlist, but I now see that's not available on my lease either.

This time next year I'll have to do a bit of research to see which of the awd auto cars will be available to me.

Assuming I'm alive and well at that time.
Innch don't say those things cause I might beat you lol

#7 ·
Hi Inch, 
 The Mazda CX-3 auto is a very good car if avialable on your lease.

I have just finished a extended test drive of the new Outlander Phev, very impresive fuel consumption I will most certainly look at changing to one next yr as such I am having a fast charge point fitted while they are still FOC.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.