Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next stop for the Tulane is Derince Turkey ETA 19:00hrs ya Soon so very Soon just 11 days until it arrives in the UK,
By it I mean my White SENAV (184bps) 19 inch wheels charcoal leather Antara I am getting excited, cannot Waite to see her.
Many thanks to everyone who has helped me track her on her site seeing journey lol
And also to Antarius he is a genius he has given me the bug for tracking it is great, I think I will miss it, so I might just keep it going. Once again THANKS.Edited by: wilma08

·
Registered
55 Posts
wilma08 said:
Next stop for the Tulane is Derince Turkey ETA 19:00hrs ya Soon so very Soon just 11 days until it arrives in the UK,
By it I mean my White SENAV (184bps) 19 inch wheels charcoal leather Antara I am getting excited, cannot Waite to see her.
Many thanks to everyone who has helped me track her on her site seeing journey lol
And also to Antarius he is a genius he has given me the bug for tracking it is great, I think I will miss it, so I might just keep it going. Once again THANKS.
I might as well confess now that I am still tracking the Fidelio, even though it delivered my car to Portbury nearly 3 weeks ago......................

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pudsey it's addictive, it's also interestingEdited by: wilma08

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's been changed to eta 22:00 just six min to arrival into port, wonder when that will show up

·
Registered
571 Posts
wilma08 said:
And also to Antarius he is a genius he has given me the bug for tracking it is great, I think I will miss it, so I might just keep it going. Once again THANKS.

My God John's head must be swelling by now.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yip but remember he is a proper sluth (detective) lol

·
Registered
659 Posts
Dilligaf said:
wilma08 said:

My God John's head must be swelling by now.

Dilligaf, to be perfectly honest praise such as Wilma has bequeathed upon me won't affect me in any way

I've heard it all before !!!!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Seriously though Dilligaf/Wilma it is good to read that you have found a new hobby.

I totally agree with you both when you describe it as highly addictive, so much so that I even downloaded the Marine Traffic App for my ipad, which I think is easier and better to use.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
John is just a nice helpfulgentleman, perhaps part of his nature and his ex-profession as it never leaves you
.On another subject my boat i think is still in Derince how long does it dock there
? and this is 06:05am as i had taken dear hubby up to the bus stop at 05:12am i thought i would have a wee look before i get one grumpy
teenager up for school at 06:50am mmm
I to might download it to my ipad interesting, i love
my ipad

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It went to Gabeze she's getting about anybody now its next stop ?? or is it for the Uk now

·
Registered
571 Posts
wilma08 said:
John is just a nice helpful gentleman, perhaps part of his nature and his ex-profession as it never leaves you
. On another subject my boat i think is still in Derince how long does it dock there
? and  this is 06:05am as i had taken dear hubby up to the bus stop at 05:12am i thought i would have a wee look before i get one grumpy
teenager up for school at 06:50am mmm
I to might download it to my ipad interesting, i love
my ipad

Doh..... That's done it. Now he'll never get his head through the door.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Dilligaf you are a wee devil
lol My car went to another port do you know how many more ports after gebze
you wee devil

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi Wilma. The Tulane is showing its next destination as Malta, due to arrive at mid day on Friday. It's getting closer

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hey Pudsey forgive the language blinking Malta,she have some holiday getting around, I want my car, my husband said by the time it comes I will be dead and won't get to enjoy it mmmm

·
Registered
659 Posts
The good thing, if there actually is a good thing
is that for every car that the Tulane discharges at all these ports, it will be lighter meaning that it should travel quicker to the UK

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Antarius you have good thinking and logic
, but i fear my husband has foreseen my untimely death at his hands as he is fed up with me nagging about my lovely white car or perhaps the physic medium myself and my daughter seen on the 11th April 2013 has told him something i don't know,
so if your logic is right and my Antara comes quicker then perhaps
i will have some joy or on the other hand  she's having a blinking good cruise and having more fun than me
 but on the other hand known my luck 
 when she is coming from Portsbury the trailer will crash and my car will be a right off 
 what would be the odds on that then, all bets welcome 
 Edited by: wilma08

·
Registered
571 Posts
wilma08 said:
Hey Dilligaf you are a wee devil
 lol My car went to another port do you know how many more ports after gebze
 you wee devil

Why thank you Wilma for that lovely compliment.
Even my teenage daughter calls me Evil . wuhaha.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.