Antara Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just like to say hi and glad i found this forum,i have owned my antara for about 4 years now and it has now got about 81500 miles on the clock,its a 2008 e model that i have got,haviving read some of the problems on here yhat people have had i must be one of the lucky ones,apart from normal wear n tear i have not had any problems with mine,touch wood?,

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hi and welcome,its good to hear positive views like that,only had mine six months and very happy with it.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Hi and welcome glad you still like it i have had mine nearly a year and still love it

·
Registered
448 Posts
81500...wow.... Just shows you that there are many happy owners out there. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hi Haggis welcome to the forum. Good to hear you have not had any issues. Maybe you could describe what type of driving you have done over the 81500 miles as it might benefit some of the other forum members?
Edited by: Off Road Doc

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Hi and welcome haggis
I like vegetarian haggis as it's more spicy lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi MY NAME IS aNDREW AND I PURCHASED AN ANTARA DIAMOND2.2 DIESEL 2013 LAST WEEK FROM A VAUXHALL GARAGE IT WAS AN EX DEMO WITH 576 ON THE CLOCK. tOOK IT TO wEM AT THE WEEKEND IT WENT REALLY WELL. wHAT SHOULD I EXPECT FROM THE MILAGE ON A LONG RUN?

STILL TRYING TO GET USED OF ALL THE BITS AND PIECES ON IT. bURT I CANT SEEM TO GET BLUETOOTH TO WORK ANY IDEAS.

WE HAVE HAD VOYAGERS, SO THIS IS A BIG CHANGE FOR US GOING FROM 7 TO 5 SEATS BUT STILL LOADS OF ROOM!

PS WE LIVE IN NORTH WALES

·
Registered
472 Posts

Hi Andrew welcome to the club, I also have the diamond. I'm getting about 27 mpg urban, 32 combined and about 40 on a long run. You don't say if yours is auto or manual. Mine is auto, as for Bluetooth, sorry cant help you with that.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi Andrew, welcome to the forum. I have a 2013 SENAV model automatic and am only getting 28mpg around town but thats the price you pay with an automatic.Regarding the Bluetooth, you need to make sure that the bluetooth is turned on on your phone as a lot of phones have it turned off by default and you need to turn it on via the phone settings to pair it to car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts