Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to say hi, new to this forum stuff.

Got a few questions about my Antara 12 plate if anybody out there knows the answers to !

Is there a feature on the car that can automatically lock the doors, say after 5/10mph, if that makes sense !

Is there a separate driver door unlocking facility, meaning if I only want to open to drivers door instead of all doors ?
If any one can shed any light be much appreciated.

Russell

·
Registered
782 Posts
Russb said:
Just to say hi, new to this forum stuff.

Got a few questions about my Antara 12 plate if anybody out there knows the answers to !

Is there a feature on the car that can automatically lock the doors, say after 5/10mph, if that makes sense !

Is there a separate driver door unlocking facility, meaning if I only want to open to drivers door instead of all doors ?
If any one can shed any light be much appreciated.

Russell
Welcome to the forum Russ.

I'm afraid the nearest thing to anautomatic door locker isyour finger on thelocking button on your right hand side.

As far as I know there is no option to only unlock the driver's door from the outside. If you are inside the car, and have locked all the doors with the lock button, when you open the driver's door, the rest of the doors remain locked, unless you press the unlock button.

Sorry to be so negative for your introduction to the firum.

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Welcome to the forum Russ.

Sorry as the guys have said the Antara does not have auto locking doors or the drivers unlock only feature. On the plus side All the door open when youpress the remote but the boot stays locked unless you press the remote twice.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
don't be daft your not being negative at all,just good to have some answers to my queries,still trying to get to grips with my new car only picked it up during the week still finding out about it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Grumps,thanks for that. Maybe another shot in the dark here,anyone know much about the welcome lights function or the door to door lights function I've read about ?

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Russb said:
Grumps,thanks for that. Maybe another shot in the dark here,anyone know much about the welcome lights function or the door to door lights function I've read about ?
When you unlock the doors the interior and headlights come on. Unfortunately they don't do the same when lock the car. If you want your headlights to light up your drive etc when your getting out of the car you can pull the headlight stalk back as if you were flashing your headlights they then remain on long enough for you to get the car and hopefully get into your house.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Can there be a difference between the Vauxhall amd the Opel?
With my Opel'slights set on "Auto",I get courtesy lighting with unlocking and again , for about ten seconds, after locking the car.This includes the headlights.

Edited by: Spantara

1 - 11 of 11 Posts