Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to everyone. Just joined the forum a few minutes ago. I've had my antara exclusive 2wd for 4 weeks and very happy with it so far. I have done some research about the car not having cruise control. I've been advised that all I need to do is change over the indicator stalk to a 4wd version with cruise buttons. I ordered the part and should have it on Saturday morning. I will let everyone know how it goes. I can supply the part number if anyone needs it.

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Griffin said:
Hi to everyone. Just joined the forum a few minutes ago. I've had my antara exclusive 2wd for 4 weeks and very happy with it so far. I have done some research about the car not having cruise control. I've been advised that all I need to do is change over the indicator stalk to a 4wd version with cruise buttons. I ordered the part and should have it on Saturday morning. I will let everyone know how it goes. I can supply the part number if anyone needs it.
Welcome to the forum Griffin.

Another Scottish member as well.

That's interesting news about the cruise control. Other exclusive owners will be very interested to hear how you get on.

I'm quite shocked you managed to te replacement stalk as quickly as you have. Normally parts take months to come for the Antara.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ordered the part on Thursday and was told the dealer would have it on Saturday morning. As far as I'm aware the stalk is the same as the newest Astra model which may explain why it's arriving so quickly. I hope.

Has anyone got any info on the bc button for the 2wd. Can it be activated to give you the fuel computer etc.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Griffin, i have the same model. Would Love to have the bc and Cruise activated. If you have any info, can you let me know. So far no joy in South West Scotland.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have ordered the cruise control stalk but still waiting on it arriving. I will let everyone know what the outcome is. But I have been assured it will work as all the wiring is in place. Hope I'm not disappointed

·
Registered
43 Posts
hi all just been reading about cruise storck you can change it but you will have to take it to Vauxhall and have it turn on I no this because ive fitted so many cruise control and the bc wont work because you need to change radio head unit and this on my wifes astra so change head unit and it work hope this helps

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have now fitted the cruise stalk. It woks perfectly and no need to take it to the dealer. 10 minute job to change it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts