Antara Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,
new member, just joined and looking to say Hi

Looking very seriously at buying an Antara SE Nav 184 Diesel Manual. Doing some research and soul searching before I jump in Oh yes and a bit of Lurkin

My 530D Sport Touring has to go, just too expensive to keep .. 55 plate and too many things going wrong
Lifetime warranty looks VERY attractive at the minute.

Ade

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hi and welcome,mine is a white Antara se nav 184 stop start and that is the reason I bought it,the Lifetime Warranty.

Chris.

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
welcome to the forum.

Best thing to do is have a drive in one your will either love it or hate it.

Personally I have had my one for nearly 2 years and done 23k miles and never had a problem except for an issue with flaking alloys which was sorted by the dealer even though they said the warranty was only 12 months on the alloys and the car was 14 months old at the time.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Welcome , go and have a good couple of test drives , be prepared and write down any questions you wish to ask the dealer, I have had my SENAV 184 auto since last May 2013 and love it had no problems as yet apart from a recall but that was it, good luck

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Guys, appreciate the input …. looking forward to the test drive saturday … found a great deal locally SE NAV metallic and full spec for approx 21k
All boils down to planned test drive and wether I like it.! Spec looks ace and build quality can't be worse than BMW!

Ade

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just booked a week in Scotland beautiful lodge … Loch Ness area … would make a great TEST
Seriously looking at chipping too .. VW passat was 37 mpg before 50 after regardless of how i drove …. here's hoping

Comfort looks great quality of finish also.

Ade

1 - 6 of 6 Posts