Antara Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Folks,

Been lurking for a few weeks, took delivery of a brand new Exclusive 2WD start/stop in white two weeks ago.

The car has done well since we took delivery, the day I picked it up I fitted cruise control for £40 thanks to the forum.Old stalk out, new stalk in. Worked a treat.
We have covered over 1600 miles (family holiday) in this short space of time, and the car is working perfectly.
No DPF issues yet as I reckon the M5 and the M6 might have helped!
I have been looking for ways to unlock the BC function on the car but I reckon I have hit a brick wall.

Cheers

Dougie

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Welcome Dougie, I am originally from Glasgow (what area) I was from Cardonald about 25 years ago lol I have a White Antara with charcoal leatherSE Nav 184 bps Auto AWD May 9th 2013 plate found no problems yet it has done 3348miles a good family car.
Hope you enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Welcome to the forum Dougie from another ex-Glaswegian. (Born in Townhead- brought up in Barlanark). Managed to escape 47 years ago.
From various posts I've seen on here, I don't think it is possible to enable the BC on an Exclusive.

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
Welcome to the forum Dougie and no I am not from Glasgow. I just go their to shop and I used to go their to watch the football.

Anyway the jury is still out on the bc button thing. If its possible this is the place hopefully someone will find out how to do it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just joined forum.

Waiting for delivery of my Antara 2.2 (184) SE NAv Auto

Tracker says 7/8/13 but who knows.

Any thoughts anyone

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do we know how to get a feel for which vessel our new car will be on ?

Have looked at the various correspondence from other people but still dont get how a vessel can be narrowed down ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello all,
Only just found the site but glad I have , love my car but not the DPF !, but hopefully things will improve look forward to using and contributing to its topics ...

Cheers Ian

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Welcome from Scotland , hope you enjoy the site and your car

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi
Did you just put new stalk in and it worked did it need to be activated via teck 2 or aut eleci

like you luv the new car no probs

ta jim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts