Antara Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've been an Antara owner for nearly 2 weeks and all I can say is why did'nt I buy one sooner!!!
My Antara is an SE NAV 2.2DCTI in White on a 63 plate.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Welcome,mine is the same colour and spec,love mine as well just wish it had a normal handbrake.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Hi, Its a little known fact that the white ones are faster, but keep it quiet.

·
Registered
67 Posts
You just haven't noticed all of us in the stealth black ones overtaking you...

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
chrisg said:
Hi, Its a little known fact that the white ones are faster, but keep it quiet.

Your right there the highest speed I have had mine at is ( well not telling cause I might get into trouble) it's great

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi,

Ive just bought a new SE NAV 163, white as well, looks awesome! Love it to bits! Cant understand why they get such a bad press. So many people told me not to buy one and buy a Kuga or Tiguain instead. Think ive made the right choice, only had it two weeks and have washed it 3 times already!

Cheers

·
Registered
365 Posts
I wash mine as often as I can with it being white and also like to keep up with the alloys before they get difficult to clean.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
DREWD said:
Hi,

Ive just bought a new SE NAV 163, white as well, looks awesome! Love it to bits! Cant understand why they get such a bad press. So many people told me not to buy one and buy a Kuga or Tiguain instead. Think ive made the right choice, only had it two weeks and have washed it 3 times already!

Cheers
Hi and welcome to the forum good choice, I get hubby to was as much as possible would not take to car wash it would get marked , it's been raining quite a lot so when it's dry he takes the opportunity to wash mine and his but him is carbon black

·
Premium Member
1,758 Posts
DREWD said:
Hi,

Cheers
You should have polished it 3 times already in 2 weeks never mind washing it.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Grumps said:
DREWD said:
Hi,

Cheers
You should have polished it 3 times already in 2 weeks never mind washing it.
Lol

·
Registered
390 Posts
Father in law lives down an unmade road and in this weather I have to wash the car after every visit which is 2 to 3 times a week.

·
Registered
472 Posts
DREWD said:
Hi,

Cheers
I have had mine since August, not washed or polished it yet. The wife does it every week, wont let me near the car.

·
Registered
365 Posts
So I can just get on with washing the Caravan....

·
Registered
14 Posts
My track record for washing cars is not that great, my last car was a vectra that i had for 5 years and i can honestly say i washed it about a dozen times!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts