Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya I have just brought a 2012 (2013) exclusive 2.2 with start stop @76k miles

I took delivery yesturday only to find (despite it being sold as a 4wd) someone has removed the prop so I have taken this up with the garage who assure me they have today brought one to fit . My concern is there will be other equipment removed 😣 the finance company have said I have the right to reject the car.

The garage also tell me they replaced the chain tensioner (and apparently the chain) but it still sounds loud tickety/ tappety on the drivers side of the engine And I have a had a few large diesels so know how

Also my indicators have gone from clicking to clicking and beeping (it has a tow bar ) but I haven’t used it . I have no idea how i changed the sound .
any help appreciated as i have already fallen out of love with it now 🙁

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hiya I have just brought a 2012 (2013) exclusive 2.2 with start stop @76k miles

I took delivery yesturday only to find (despite it being sold as a 4wd) someone has removed the prop so I have taken this up with the garage who assure me they have today brought one to fit . My concern is there will be other equipment removed 😣 the finance company have said I have the right to reject the car.

The garage also tell me they replaced the chain tensioner (and apparently the chain) but it still sounds loud tickety/ tappety on the drivers side of the engine And I have a had a few large diesels so know how

Also my indicators have gone from clicking to clicking and beeping (it has a tow bar ) but I haven’t used it . I have no idea how i changed the sound .
any help appreciated as i have already fallen out of love with it now 🙁
Hi there if they have advertised it as a 4x4 it should of come this way and would be asking to see paper work saying that this jobs been done other wise I'd be returning it I got burned when I bought my antara from regency antara cost me 12500 but the guy didn't think it was important to tell me that I only had 4 months mot had been running it for 6 months 2 of which without mot and when I fone about it I got told we can fit you in for a mot at £50 but with a bit of a chat he come round to my thinking and got it free

1 - 2 of 2 Posts