Antara Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my Antara yesterday, certainly looks the part. I got it primarily for towing a caravan. My previous towing vehicle was a Ford Freda (Mazda Bongo) which gave me nothingbut trouble and finally died after the timing belttensioner sheared off and the belt came off.Hopefully the start of a long and fruitful relationship.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the comment got the xclusiv 2.2 CDTI 4WD. 2013 model looking forward to giving it a good run.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hi and welcome,you will find it a good tow car.
Edited by: cadds

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Hi, Welcome. I am due to go on holiday to your part of the world in Aug. I will be bringing my grockle box, as I'm told that's what touring caravans are called. I have towed on 3 occasions and found the Antara to be a very capable tow car.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Hi Wilma, I noticed DaveyJ's location as Cornwall. I'm going to St.Agnes,near perenporth. My wife and daughters like surfing,so I'll be on the beach with my Classic Motorcycle Mechanics mag. (Surfing widow)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ChrisG,
We live slap bang in the middle of Bodmin Moor, I am sure you will have great time when you come down here just hope you get good weather.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts