Antara Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
morning all.
just had phone call from dealer can pick car up next tuesday 21st.

roll on. 163 auto daydream beige. will post photos sap.

regards silverfox

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Doghandler said:
Quick change it for a White one
You have made a grave mistake with the color as the supreme color is Yes youguessed it WHITEWilma

·
Registered
88 Posts
Even Vauxhall, when they want to show the car at it's best, when they want to entice people to own the car - they use the Placid Grey colour scheme. That's the colour on their website.

Bottom line is, owners of white (drug-pusher) Antara's are only trying to convince themselves that they haven't made a massive mistake. Unfortunately, only drug pushers agree with them.

THE Definitive Colour order:
Placid grey
Black
Silver
Smoke grey
Beige
White
Brown.

There you have it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
1/10 for effort.

Could do better - it's having a white Antara that can lead to that sort of behaviour.

It's the same car - ****** owners have just chosen the wrong colour.

Edited by: JFDM

·
Registered
659 Posts
silverfox said:
morning all.
just had phone call from dealer can pick car up next tuesday 21st.

roll on. 163 auto daydream beige. will post photos sap.

regards silverfox

Good news Silverfox and getting the best colour as well !!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Doghandler said:
Quick change it for a White one

Why ?????

Oh I know, Silverfox could have saved himself £525 by selecting the only "standard" colour in the Antara range.

"Standard" colour.........now there's nothing special about that

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
JFDM said:
wilma08 said:
Oh Guys come on you know i am write and when it comes to advertising Vauxhall have not done a good job for the Antara have they
The advertising says it all, color choice was dullnot eye catching such as Black or White or Red the advertising was down beat nearly nonexistent.I am alsooffendedthat you refer that imaybe a drug dealer, as i was never brought up in thatenvironment, i camef froma wellbalancedfamily.
The advertising was the best they could make it - and to do that they HAD to use Placid gray. Imagine how bad things would be if they used the Non colour White!!!

White shoes - No! White trousers - No!! White coat - No!!! White car - No!!!! It's just wrong.

Who inferred that YOU might be a drug dealer? Perhaps you're being a little too precious? Just a thought - it is after all just banter.
How can WHITE be a non colour and it is used in all forms of art as a basecolouralso for shading andmixingexplainplease

·
Registered
108 Posts
Anyway I think you'll find that druggies drive high gloss black cars, usually BMW or silver Mercedes, never, never, never white Antaras

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Grumps said:
Some people are so jealous of our white Antaras its very worrying.
Aye but we can hold our own corner cause we are young at

·
Registered
88 Posts
wilma08 said:
JFDM said:
wilma08 said:
Oh Guys come on you know i am write and when it comes to advertising Vauxhall have not done a good job for the Antara have they
The advertising says it all, color choice was dullnot eye catching such as Black or White or Red the advertising was down beat nearly nonexistent.I am alsooffendedthat you refer that imaybe a drug dealer, as i was never brought up in thatenvironment, i camef froma wellbalancedfamily.
The advertising was the best they could make it - and to do that they HAD to use Placid gray. Imagine how bad things would be if they used the Non colour White!!!

White shoes - No! White trousers - No!! White coat - No!!! White car - No!!!! It's just wrong.

Who inferred that YOU might be a drug dealer? Perhaps you're being a little too precious? Just a thought - it is after all just banter.
How can WHITE be a non colour and it is used in all forms of art as a basecolouralso for shading andmixingexplainplease

It's a Non-Colour that's why there's No charge for it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.